Monday, June 05, 2006

tha-a-ank you Lord for this fine day...

yep today has been great...well good. started off by deciding to bunk college-ok not the best idea ever, but I went to the woods and spent some time with God. I then went into town for a bit, which would have been fine, but some 'ghosts' were there. I managed to sort myself out and was ok talking to one of them(the other had walked off when he saw me). it wasnt a deep conversation, just to do with one of our other friends-but even that would have in the past been very hard. I still have 2 out of 3 people to fully forgive, and Im getting there. anyway, God blessed me with not having sore eyelids. Ive realised as well that I need to thank lots of people alot more often too, and have given myself the challenge of not saying anything horrible about anyone-no matter how true, and if someone makes me go over the edge so Im just about to snap, then Im to walk out of the room rather than being nasty to them. Im just so thankful to God that I can feel pain, see, hear, walk, talk, smell(and not just my feet), that I have wonderful people around me, and a wonderful world to live in, that I have a wonderful God who loves me just as I am and so much more than anyone else could, or could imagine. taking time out to just thank God for everything, it makes me smile knowing that I have so much to be thankful for and it makes my heart go out to those who dont realise how much they have-even if it isnt in worldly wealth.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think you're someone worth thanking God for :) In fact we were singing your praises at dinner last night... were your eyes, I mean your ears, burning?

5:11 pm

 
Blogger HR?I said...

no, my eyes nor ears were burning-just peeling now! why were you singing my praises?

5:32 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

cos you're determined and you are servant-hearted among other things

9:32 am

 
Blogger HR?I said...

lol thanks but im not the only one and i dont do anywhere near as much as i could or should

9:34 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

10:31 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home