Tuesday, May 23, 2006

hmmm

My day today has been ok, well it was until I got the bus to school for my exam-then the stress levels rose. The first bus I got was late, then when I changed busses in town, it went the short cut rather than the usual route-which would have been ok, had the other passengers not complained. By this time, I was only just going to make it, but the driver decided to go all round the houses to turn round and go back adding an extra 10 minutes to the journey. This meant that I arrived late-15 mins late to the exam. That exam was ok, though I was still sitting around for another half an hour at the end of it. I then had another exam to do. Shouldnt have been a problem, however when I read through the questions I couldnt answer them so started getting even more stressed. Some of my answers became rather silly cos I was fed up of the stupid exam. Woohoo for yet another failed exam. I now have a splitting headache and dodgy ears. Great job satan-not exactly sorry though just cos I'm promoting God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home