Saturday, May 27, 2006

marquee day 2

its been a good day, though i felt a bit rejected and lonely on the mini bus. yesterday some of us went to the pre-marquee which was ok, but nothing like everyone else led me to believe! there's a shop at the back, which no-one told me about, so i didnt take any money. my caring sister lent me some though, so i got a t-shirt and 2 sew on badges :) todays event was good too, though i did get a bit stressed and had to grit my teeth cos one of the younger sisters(though older than me) was being annoying and, i felt, disrespectful. she kept going in and out of the marquee and at one point, just after i had (finally) managed to get into the spirit and really start worshipping, she pushed past me. i was slightly annoyed but carried on anyway, till she came back, poked me in the ribs and then pushed me foward-even though i had my hands in the air and it was pretty obvious that i was worshipping. anyhow, life goes on. hopefully tomorrow is better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

7:21 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

6:47 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home