Thursday, May 25, 2006

...just another day-argh!

ya, today was another intresting day. college from half 9 till lunch, thenstreight into an exam that started late cos they couldnt find the cds, then they wouldnt let me out of early even though id finished. got to w/s, had a chat with carole then into manic stressing cos of immature and sarcy people-other than that it was fine. ish. had a few issues with feeling left out in the 'under 25s' slot just cos it wasnt really on my level. ok that cant be helped, but it would be nice if i had something decent on my level to go to-Agape for instance....
worried about 2/3 of my friends who are going/have gone downhill. also praying for one of the guys at college who had his bike nicked earlier. kinda looking foward to the marquee this weekend-mainly cos i get away from my parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home