Thursday, July 27, 2006

on a good note, my sister and her boyfriend are coming to friendship meal tonight. on a slightly understated scary note, my dad has banned me from using the upstairs computer because i moved some of the icons on my desktop in an attemt to tidy it up. he has since deleted one of the programs off my profile, changed my password- so i cant access any files stored on that computer-cos you need the password for it from this computer too(btw im on the downstairs computer), i cant use a printer cos thats upstairs too, aparently he found a loop hole in security which is somehow my fault, and basically hes in a really bad mood with me. this not bearing well for my chances at getting camping stuff out of the wardrobe in the spare room which he has taken over and covered in junk. i want to run and hide but theres no where to go til 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home