Friday, July 21, 2006

for those who managed to recognise the last one, see if you can work out this song(its altered slightly). unfortunately it almost came true. why does my life seem to go round in yearly cycles?

I'm all busted up, broken bones & nasty cuts
Accidents will happen but this time I cant get up
he comes to check on me making sure I'm on my knees
After all he's the one who put me in this state
Is he ultra-violent, is he disturbed?
Before he does it all over again
Oh God, he's killing me!!!
For now I'll lie around, hell thats all I can really do
he takes good care of me,just keep saying my God is true

Looking out my window for someone that passing by
No one knows I'm locked in here, all I do is cry
For now I'll lie around, hell thats all I can really do
he takes good care of me, just keep saying my God is true

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Pulling teeth - Green day.
=D
i'm well smart me!
ooh look a tree!

6:32 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home