Monday, July 24, 2006

this is killing me. my brain feels like it is smashed up and i want to smash my head over a brick wall. sleeping forever sounds good. devil attacks galore with 2 of my best mates seriously going down hill and on drugs 24/7(literally in at least one of their cases), my parents argueingand various comments aimed at me to do with the milk not killing me but one of them might. then they wonder why i want to move out, why i did all the stuff i did, why i hate them so much. but then, its me who has to put the mask on as though everything is ok. its me who would be worst off. im getting the squirgley feeling.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

That seems to suck. Talk to me about it if you so wish. Hope things cheer up for ya. Prayin 4 you.
=D

12:21 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home