Monday, July 17, 2006

confidence nox

feeling really down yesterday. after a nightmare about one of the brothers being in my room and refusing to move, all the bad stuff that happened on saturday going round my head, added to by the fact that my feet stank and everyone kept going on about it even though i couldnt do anything about it. thinking about it, God was really there. through my caring sister being there to talk to me, and through the brother who offered me a lift back with my bike. who knows what id have done.(i can get really dangerous round roundabouts when im in a bad mood, plus it was dark etc. etc.). so yeh, meh. anyhoo, im feeling alot better today. still got some of the mad comments going round my head, and i still dont feel comfortable around the brother who was in the nightmare. but other than that ive been concentrating on this camping trip and trying to cool my computer down so it doesnt blow up again(ok so the last 2 times it was only the screen...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home