Monday, July 24, 2006

feeling alot better after having a chat with my shephard. thankies *hugs* ive now been told by him that i am allowed to have a week in community, tho i still have to get it past my parents. i have thought that maybe 2 weeks would be better as i can survive one week on a single set of clothes without getting them washed there(which i kinda have issues with), but i dont want to annoy people even though im fully aware that i do anyway. i suppose im just scared of everything and anything. woo for more dreams of jumping out of the back of vehicles when they are still moving.
i got really scared yesterday cos one of my best mates turned up completely wasted and gurning(where they make strange faces but apparently it feels good). i have seen people do it before, but the last time i saw it the guy tried coming onto me which i suppose didnt help this time. it was really scary though, the first time ive ever seen a specific whitestonian looking scared. i hope and pray that the wasted guy and his(and mine) best friends sort themselves out and get off drugs soon. as i said to all 3 of them yesterday: i hate seeing them killing who they really are.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

cool. when are you staying for the week then? I'm staying too. Can't say as I know when though.
I hope the moving vehicles are going about 5mph.
=D

6:45 pm

 
Blogger HR?I said...

dunno, no dates set as yet. the moving vehicles are usually going about 50/60 mph and for some strange reason are minibuses

6:59 pm

 
Blogger n0rma1 said...

It can be a fortnight.

9:06 am

 
Blogger HR?I said...

thanking you!

1:09 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home