Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Lemon eating

A certain person was eating lemons yesterday. another person passed him a lemon saying 'theres nothing left in it'. it reminded me of this story.

The world's strongest man was touring with his show. For his finale he would take a lemon, squeeze all the juice out of it and offer £1,000 to anyone in the audience who could get another drop of juice from it. Time after time, men came foward but, squeeze as they might, none could do it. Then, one evening, a skinny old man came foward to meet the challenge. The crowd laughed at the idea that he could squeeze more juice than the strongest man. He calmly took the lemon, put it between his palms - and to the crowds amazement, out came a single drop of juice. Handing over the £1,000, the stunned strongman couldnt resist asking the old man what he did for a living.
"I'm the treasurer for my local church."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! lol! i found that funny!!!

11:53 am

 
Blogger Just teejay said...

The other trick for getting the extra drop our is too put your thumb into the lemon then squeeze from both side...it works too!

; ) the TJ

9:34 pm

 
Blogger s0upy said...

Maybe I'll forward that to my boss...

10:25 pm

 
Blogger Just teejay said...

DD..I'm not really smiling from ear to ear at the thought of you ditching a shirt and buying another just because a button came of....oh ok I am : ) But thats not as bad as a friend I knew buying new socks just because the others where dirty

; ) The TJ

9:51 pm

 
Blogger dee-braveheart said...

thought that tehy were more used to getting blood out of stones

9:32 pm

 
Blogger Just teejay said...

DD, he ditched them(see my blog)

; ) The TJ

8:12 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home