Friday, November 03, 2006

urgh

well im feeling ick. (not a typo). feeling very squirgle and dont know what to do. no one seems to be telling me anything at the moment, and ive got to make some very major decisions, with little to no information on any option. woopeedeedoo. spent the afternoon in tears, because its not looking like any of the options that i deem as sensible im going to be allowed to do. just want to do stuff im not allowed to, not cos im not allowed to, just cos im frustrated with life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

talk 2 me some more then please! I will help as best I can as always.
"Always look on the bright side of life... *whistles the tune*"

11:08 pm

 
Blogger lOlLy_PoPs said...

Feel sorry for you hon.
I have a blog now (and it works this time :))
www.if-it-crys-love-it.blogspot.com

9:42 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home