Wednesday, October 25, 2006

*sigh*

Ive recently been struggling to find a way of doing things wrong and not caring. That sounds weird, but I'll try to explain. If I do accidentally something wrong, I feel really down about myself and start trying to hide from people, because I dont want to hurt anyone and dont feel like being sociable. Several people close to me have been trying to stop me hiding, but that doesnt help solve the problem, just makes me feel even more uncomfortable and want to hide again. I had it on my heart to get advise and see if others have the same/ similar issues and how they 'deal' with it. Thing was, I felt that there was only one person that I was meant to talk to, so I did. My techie 'dad'. He's great! Anyway, he said that he finds the best way to cope is to be able to laugh at yourself. Im going to try it. Its not going to be easy, but then, these things never are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home