Monday, November 20, 2006

mm

well saturday evening meeting at living word was good. i had several mini battles with myself, most of which were trying to stop myself laughing at images that popped into my head whilst the leader was talking....

one 'battle' i was having was whether or not to say what was going through my head. didnt say it. will say it now though. i was thinking about how God is my father now. i am safe with Him. my old dad is in the past. God is my new dad, and through my 2 father figures(that were both at the meeting...) God is showing me what real fatherhood should be like, and that i dont have to be scared of my new 'dad'.

had a mini breakdown of tears yesterday. thanks loads to those who helped me out. i really do apreciate it.

1 Comments:

Blogger n0rma1 said...

You're great.

10:14 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home