Sunday, May 21, 2006

stress head

just had like the most stressful day for a while, and my week isnt going to get much better. I have issues with the way some people behave, which doesnt help me at the best of times, but when i have had to get up at 7am, walk about a mile, feed several million people(ok, i admit its a bit of an exageration...), teach some little kids stuff, then go back to the kitchen and finish of cleaning... spend most of the afternoon fighting someone who manages to hurt me more than i can hurt them, then go back to cjc and enter the cafe zone-serving and crowd control on some of the youngsters- my only escape being on the balcony doing lighting, and (sort of very minor) paniking (but more annoyance at the speaker...) because the person who does sound wasnt there and no one seemed to think that maybe, just maybe, other people might know how to use the equiptment if only they were given the chance... get back try and chill but get stressed out even more because someone is makeing very unhelpful comments, and while im trying to cool off a bit my dad turns up to take me home-5 minutes early!!!!! and to think that the rest of this week i have exams every day, a set to make for Jesus Christ Superstar(college), topped off by a marquee event (which, incidentally is my first out of the other 4 that ive been around for....). I have been verging on a breakdown for a while, but some how think that God is going to be mean to me and force me into the following few weeks before i have the bliss of being able to do absolutely nothing. :( anyhoo life goes on-sometimes maybe unfortunately.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Helen, I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry... well, I was laughing a lot at your profile and almost shedding a tear in sympathy at your account of your day yesterday. Keep talking... it helps. You're a huge super nova of a star and we love you.

PS. Do you want me to link to your blog?

9:07 am

 
Blogger HR?I said...

i dont mind if you link to my blog or not, ive linked to yours and james' (well, when i worked out how to do it!)

4:13 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home