Friday, September 08, 2006

goodness foods week.

thus ends a week of hard work. fun work. tiring work. work. early mornings, late nights(my own fault...) banking, staring at a screen and typing lots of numbers in. checking things. emptying bins. drinks. filling envelopes. filing. confusing people by not being who skype has logged me in as-several times! its all good. hope 2 b bk here next holiday. cant get a saturday job here tho unfortunately, so ill prob enquire at white and bishop. wooo for the busy life! at least i wont have time to watch tv...(hmm yeh right!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

Its a shame you won't be working here full time, nowhere can beat Goodness Foods for a working environment. The central office guys may disagree but note the word "working". :-)

5:18 pm

 
Blogger HR?I said...

yes well i think the highlight of the week was the goodness foods song. dont suppose you could find a copy and send me it?

7:26 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Bah - all HOG guys do is eat all day... that's why it's called HOG!

11:04 pm

 
Blogger dee-braveheart said...

hmm tshaka
so the offices do not raid the sandwich shop for short date sarnies :)
I wannted to work at hog they would not have me so I went to cjc
rejection is not current I love it here

11:53 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home