Friday, June 23, 2006

3

i just want to be a covenant member and living in community. theres nothing for me at my level anymore, apart from saturdays and sunday evenings-none of the cell groups since foundation course finished. i need support, heart sharing, learning about the bible and Jesus on a deeper level than that given in the cell group i would be part of. from what ive heard, thats exactly what happens at agape. ive got 37 weeks to go before i can make covenant and move in and be in the spirit 24/7. it seems like an age away. i need it now! everytime i go back to my house, a depression comes over me-no matter how in the spirit i have been, or how happy i was before. its a place of bad memories and depression and i cant get out of it till next march. oh that i could speed up time. i wannabe style 3!!!!! LET ME MAKE COVENANT PLEEEEEEEEAAASSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you'll forgive me for being blunt, Style 3 isn't an escape from anything.

It's everything you think it is - and a spiritual and emotional washing machine. Then some :)

If your shepherd is making you wait, shepherd has good reasons for it. Let go of your ambitions and needs, and trust them. But most of all, be peaceful and patient in your trust. I suspect that they are waiting for you to become more 'grounded'. Await on Gods will.

If you want an explanation about what that means, ask your shepherd - feel free to show them this reply :)

Like the pic btw.

12:40 pm

 
Blogger Andy said...

I think there may be a simpler reason for her shepherd making her wait, such as the fact that she's is 17 and therefore can't take it anyway. How long is it now? 37 weeks? well thereabouts anyway.
Faith

12:38 am

 
Blogger HR?I said...

I know covenant isnt an escape from anything-well apart from my parents, but it will help me face the things i want to escape from so my attitude will change-i know i cant do that outside. anyway, everyone will be pleased to know that i wont be going on about it anymore cos "its really annoying"

11:27 am

 
Blogger s0upy said...

Important thing is that you are loved by God, and loved by your brethren. This love doesn't depend on what you do or don't do. Behind you whatever.

9:01 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home