Monday, June 19, 2006

bad day

today has been ok ish. was at college doing stuff and getting to know some people better. concussion has almost all gone. then late in the afternoon, when all the dancers had gone, me, my best mate at college and this other guy were rigging the lights. everything was ok till i didnt think and made a really harsh comment to the other guy. i asked him if he was always that useless-he walked off and i dont blame him. i just stood there. my mate had to tell me to go after him-he probably would have gone himself but he was up a tallascope(a vertical ladder). anyway, he came back and we finished the job. i was feeling really stupid-partly cos id been really horrible and partly cos i had started plugging the wrong rig in to the boards-durrr! anyway, i hope this evening is going to be better and i dont put my foot in it.

1 Comments:

Blogger dee-braveheart said...

forgiveness is a true gift of grace

11:28 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home