Wednesday, June 21, 2006

:)

woohoo! I got a lie-in this morning and it did me the world of good :) I woke up with 'with a captains ready sword, we will turn back the battle at the gates' in my head-which is unusual for me to have any song in my head or anything in my head at all that soon after i woke up. Id just had a freaky wierd dream about something happening at whitestone(it never will, dont worry-the lay out of the house was all wrong) and woke up after my shephard had gone downstairs from my room, the house shaking with random music from a cd player. anyhoo off to college now to sort out lights-the teacher wouldnt let us do it yesterday when everyone had gone, so my 2 mates(well mate and other guy) decided to practice wrestling moves on the grass-it was very funny.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

strange dream.......

12:25 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home